Discover your unique purpose
Authentic Lives Workshop
The Team (Our Facilitators)
Our team of Authentic Lives Facilitators are ordinary men and women from all professions and backgrounds who have decided to equip themselves to be Authentic Lives Workshop Facilitators.
Authentic Lives as an organisation are active in recruiting and training participants to become Facilitators so that they can run the workshop in their locality and beyond.
To run Authentic Lives workshops, we require you to complete the Authentic Lives Facilitator Accreditation Program
Authentic Lives Facilitator Accreditation Program
The next step for a number of previous Authentic Lives Workshop participants is that they become trained as Facilitators to Lead the workshops themselves.
- Authentic Lives Workshop Participants
- People who have a passion to see others helped through the Workshop
- People who are aligned and accept the vision of Authentic Lives
- Attend Authentic Lives Workshop as a Participant
- Ask your Authentic Lives Facilitator to recommend you for training
- Familiarise yourself with the Authentic Lives Facilitator guides and materials
- Attend Authentic Lives Workshop as a ‘Trainee Facilitator’, leading small group sessions and Main sessions under the direction of an experienced Authentic Lives Facilitator
- Lead a complete Authentic Lives Workshop on your own observed by an experienced Authentic Lives Facilitator
- Be approved as an Authentic Lives Facilitator when you have the confidence to lead the Workshop on your own and the experienced Authentic Lives Facilitator has given approval that you are ready.
For more information send your questions to email@example.com